Lauch* has finished 22 out of the last 25 events entered, showing beyond his quickness, he has a finishing record to
fight for the Overall Championship. Lauchlin’s achievements include the following championship trophies:
- 2004-2005, Taking a 1st Overall win! Including 3 Podiums out of 3 National events entered, in rental cars.
- 2003 1st overall, SCCA ProRally Manufacturer Championship (Mitsubishi Motors)
- 2003 2nd overall, SCCA ProRally Driver’s Championship- Woolf Cup
- 2002 1st Group 2, SCCA ProRally Driver’s Championship- Woodner Cup
- 2001 1st Production GT, California Rally Series
- 2001 1st Production GT, SCCA ProRally Southern Pacific Divisional Series
- 1999 1st overall, SCCA ProRally Southern Pacific Divisional Series
- 1999 1st overall, SCCA ProRally Northern Pacific Rally Divisional Series
- 1999 1st overall, California Rally Series
- 1999 1st overall, Doo Wop Rally Series
When not racing, Lauch* is a cyclist and fitness enthusiast.
- Height: 6 Ft.
- Jacket: 42R
- Weight: 175 lbs.
- Pant: 33/33
- Hair: Brown
- Shoe: 10
- Eyes: Blue
- Glove: Lg.
Television – over 20 commercials in the last year including:
- Nissan/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Radical Media
- Quacker State Oil/Nat. Commercial Precision driving Faxon prod.
- Ford/Nat. Commercial Stunt/ Precision Driving Dark Spark Prod.
- Nissan/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Partizan Prod.
- Hyundai/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Nucleus
- Infiniti/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Radical Media
- Nissan/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving H.S.I.
- Porsche/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Radical Media
- Nissan/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Ornelas & Assoc.
- Chevrolet/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Avalon Films
- Nissan/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Harvest Films
- Infiniti/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Notorious Pictures
- Infiniti/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving MJZ Prod.
- Infiniti/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Partizan Prod.
- Mitsubishi/Nat. Commercial Stunt/Precision Driving Smuggler Prod.
- Auto racing Interveiws OLN Network
- Mitsubishi/Auto racing Interviews and Product introduction ESPN Network
- Nissan/Nat. commercial Driving assistance Tool Production
- Mitsubishi/Auto racing Interviews and Product introduction Speed Channel
Major Motion Pictures
- Fast & Furious 3 Stunt Driving Universal Pictures
- The Chronicles Precision Driving Warner Brothers
- Pursuit of Happiness Precision Driving Riding the bus prod.
- Ford Stunt Driving, Industrial Dark Spark Prod.
- Ford Stunt Driving, Video for car shows Dark Spark Prod.
- Mitsubishi Stunt Driving, Video/Car Release MBA Productions
- Infiniti Stunt Driving, Instructional Video Blue Canyon Prod.
- Mitsubishi Stunt Driving, Video-Car release MBA Productions
- Mitsubishi Precision Driver, Nat. Print adv.campaign Rivera Productions
- Mitsubishi Precision Driver, Nat. Print adv.campaign _Carshots Productions _
- Mitsubishi Precision Driver, Nat. Print adv.campaign Konkler Photography
- Mitsubishi Stunt Driver, Video and Photography Siracusa Productions
- Numerous photo work and articles- List available upon request
- Coached by various professional precision drivers. Hands-on experience during shooting of numerous commercials (Nissan and Mitsubishi, etc.).
- Assisted Directors on scouting locations for national commercials.
- Attended certified driving schools, among them: Tim O’Neil’s Driving School (New Hampshire), Pentti Arikkala’s Driving School (England), Forest Experience (England), Jim Russell School (California).
- A business background, gives me the understanding of getting it right the first time.
- Safe, professional attitude, precise, controlled, all stemming from 10 years of racing a Rally car. The sport of rallying rivals Formula 1
in Europe in popularity. A sport which usually takes cars on a loose surface (mud, gravel, snow, etc.) through forest or desert type settings
on never before seen roads. This type of racing breeds the best car control racers in the world, with a typical sideways style. Which allows us,
on cue, to make the car dance. Trained for the difficult, coupled with patience for the most simple of maneuvers, I can tackle any job. For the
last 3 years I have been a professional instructor at driving schools.
- Adept at all surfaces, including, wet, ice, snow, jumps, etc.
- SCCA ProRally 2003 National Overall Drivers Champion Runner-up, and Manufactures Champion.
- SCCA ProRally 2002 National Driver’s 2WD Champion
- List of wins available upon request.
- Running, Bicycling, Water sports, Racquetball/Handball, Baseball, Football, Speaking Portuguese, Musician (Drums).
- Richard Kelly /Former Mitsubishi Motorsports Mgr. (949) 235-3609
- Rhys Millen/Professional Precision Driver (714) 654-6203
- Mark Cox /Bridgestone winter driving school (970) 879-7255
- Dean Siracusa/Siracusa productions (310) 291-5480